Friday 15 November 2013

Meme in Social Net Work.

Another example of Meme. But this time it has spread through internet.

This step has posted on Youtube while ago.
A while after, this guy posted this On youtube.
After few months later, same guy posted this combination on Youtube.
Two days after this was posted, first guy archived in same combination and posted on Youtube.
I have a feeling that, they do not each other or they have ever met before. However, through Youtube, they are inspiring each other. A good example of Meme developing through social media. My question is, is it a part of explicit knowledge? As video is a part of explicit knowledge.

These examples reminds me of something I read before. I have read several books about how world records has been renewed. Which will be continued in next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment