Thursday 21 November 2013

How does the state of Flow effect on performance and record 2

Usain Bolt became and archived more than what he wished to be.

His amazing success was also his grave yard in a same time.
By becoming what he wished to be, and even more, he lost the vision. I think he lost a purpose of what he does.
What do human do when we archive what we wished to archive and even more?
What happens when we accelerates species evolution? What waits at the end of evolution?

Any ways, So the question is " How to back in to Flow?".

Mr M Csikeszentmihilyi explains that, "By increasing the challenge. Thus arousal and control are very important states for learning.".

When we get into this burnout state, what we need to do is to increase the challenge.

As I am a dancer, I agree with his tactic as I have experienced that tactic worked on me.
I was a board of repeating the same performance every performance. So, one night I put front somersault in my entrance. It was not the best front somersault I have ever done, but, the stress and thrill took me into an amazing state! I was buzzing in rest of the performance and the evening! I instinctively knew I had to do something difficult to break through the routine. And, it was lucky that it worked. I was very happy that I tried the somersault, as I was very scared. I was very proud and I felt like I became stronger by trying something new!

So, there you go. we just need to keep on challenging ourselves. But, that is not as easy as it says, especially if you are the fast man in the world...


No comments:

Post a Comment