Saturday 16 November 2013

I started to see what I was trying to see...

I am publishing these blogs, because these are I would like to write and use for my 7a, Inquiry process and findings etc... However, comes down to it, I have so much information and so much things I would like to explain and become chaotic! Therefore, I blog them section by section that hope of it will make sense in the end, and I can use hem for my 7a.

I started to look back my journey through my own blog, and I started to see the answer I was looking for.

For example, I have blogged about teaching. I once questioned, teacher or role model, who do students need. My answer to my own question is becoming clearer as my research of Meme progress.

I think I am getting closer to the answer; getting closer to complete the module. I just need to prepare and organised, so people will understand what I am trying to prove. I just have to make sure that I utalise every thing I can do to explain well. If I do not reach people's receptor, I will loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment