Friday 18 October 2013

Questionnaire

I have made new questionnaire for my inquiry.

1, How did you find the level of the workshop in terms of your own standard (eg, too difficult / could be more challenging / the level suited your standard etc.)?


2, Was there anything in particular which you liked or thought worked well with the workshop?



3, Was there anything about the workshop you disliked or thought could use improvement?


4, Is there anything you think we should be including in future workshops which were not included in your workshop?



5, Do you have any overall comments about the workshop?



6, Would you like to be contacted about further workshops we may be holding in your area?

I need to encourage students to actively express their opinions by using their own words, as  can ask them to corporate but I can not make them participate if they don't feel like it. Maybe I should give them a sticker if they participate well....



No comments:

Post a Comment