Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Project Japanese!

Nothing to do with my inquiry. However, I have been trying my son to pick up some Japanese words as I am Japanese. He started to pick some Japanese words up and I am mega exited about his development.

However, writing and reading are quite difficult... So, I have created a game!
I have found a broken hard paper envelope. So, I wrote first line of Japanese alphabets and cut them to pieces.

Then, put them in an envelope, which I did not have, so I have taped two papers to make a temporary big envelope. Then, put the cards in the envelope.

At last, draw the cards from the envelope, and guess which alphabet the card is in Japanese!
As I have tested this game by my self, the top of the envelope was sharp and there are possibility of causing a paper cut. and, I do not wish that to happen to my son. So, I have folded the top and now, it is safe to use!

Well, will this game learning method work? God knows! But, I must try for my son's future!

And, I also need to do mu inquiry if I have a time to do things like this;P More time! I need more time!








No comments:

Post a Comment