Sunday 13 October 2013

Genius Note

I have created a method clear my thoughts for my inquiry and investigation.

I named as "Genius Note".

It started as I was in a restaurant with my wife and son. And, he was getting bored and stareted to act a bit naughty. So, I got told from my wife to get something to keep my son busy, therfore I went to the closest to shop and got a note book and coloure

pens, as I thought he can draw on the note book with lots of different colour pen. However, it turned up that my wife wanted me get some toys as she packed pens and paper already:(

Therefore, a note book and some colour pens has left. Then, I thought it maybe a good opportunity to use them for my work. I have already write down things for my work, however it ever be so structured, therfore I can not blog them to share or use them as my evidence of my work. However, this works greatly. As, I can do what I usually do to on the left side of the page, then, later on I can edit them and write nicely on the right side, therefore people would understand what and why I draw random thoughts; people visibly see my work process and they see how I work and how my brain work. Most importantly I visually see how my brain work, and this process clear my thoughts out before I transfer on to the blog to share! I am away from home as I am touring, but when I get home I will scan them and blog them!
Genius Note, working well so far....




1 comment:

  1. Great - perfect for journal notation - doodling visual diagrams are often more descriptive that just words.

    ReplyDelete