Wednesday 9 October 2013

Blogging

I thought about why I am blogging my thoughts, questions and findings.
Because is it part of this BAPP course? Yes.
But, I also noticed that, more I write down my thoughts, clearer my thoughts get.
The book I m reading, it recommend blogging or writing diary. The book says it does not  have to make sense or it does not have be understood by the others. These blogging and writing down methods helps understanding what I really want to know; clarify the all unnecessary thoughts and questions, and take us to where we need to be.
I had a problem with blogging. And, I guess it is still a problem. My problem was I was always worried about my English. When I write blog to post, it takes about three days. Because I was so afraid and embarrassed about English. This blog will be read by other students, and my English should be better. but, the fact is NOT. So, I am going to use this blogging method to understand about my self more than before.

If, people are reading my blog, probably most likely do not make sense to you. But, I am going to use this blog more like a diary, as well as a method to share the thoughts with the others.

My chaotic mind need tidy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment