Monday 23 April 2012

Survey questions

I for got to paste the questions of survey.

1,Which part of the class did you enjoy the most today? And, why did you like it?

2,Would you tell me which part of exercise you find hard, and how?

3,Do you find what your teacher ( Daisuke ) says during the class?

4,What did you learn today?

5,What is your aim for your next class?


When I look back and check the answers, some dancers wrote a lot and some are just one line answers.
Also, I always worry about dancers fully understand what I am trying to explain as English is not my first language. I often talk a lot and fast if I am nervous. I have received positive feed backs, however, I am not sure honest they were, maybe they were just being polite.
I think I need to speak less, and explain better. That is my aim!

No comments:

Post a Comment