Thursday 18 July 2013

trained professional beings

A little thought.

I had an opportunity to see some random performances the other day.
One with cows, bulls and cowboys show. The other one was to do with stunts and car action demonstration.

I was so impressed the how highly trained the animals are. They moved together with the music, made complicated formations and interacted with the performers really well too. Some of the animals were anticipating even before music started, that is how ready and focused they were.

Also, the stunts and car demonstrations were dynamic. Again, they have created patterns and driving through each others. It was very exiting.

What I have noticed and wanted to to share was, I was amazed how professional these animals were. Also, I felt like I was watching car version of ballet at the stunts demo.
Audience pay money to see the trained being, which people do not see on normal day to day living, other wise people do not pay money to see them.

I felt a bit shamed as I felt I should be as professional as they were on performance. Even, these professional animal being looked more professional than I am, and these car stunts were so strict and I appreciated their training and professionalism on the performance.

It was an inspiring experience to make me realised the meaning of being professional.






No comments:

Post a Comment