Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summer School 2

Summer School week two.

We are running this summer school divided by three groups by the standard instead of age, and simultaneously running in three different studios; MAD!

However, student's age is fifteen years on wards with only few exception.
Therefore, must admit, it is a totally different experience to last week. Kids behave really well.
I had only seventy five mins to put  two mins piece together, but there were no problem.

1, Because I have planned well:D
2, Kids understand my mental image and picture quicker, even with my poor explanation.
3, Kids do not loose the focus and also they are not crazy, so very smooth to work with.

Again, I have experienced the fact of teacher can teach only practitioner who wants to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment