Tuesday 22 November 2011

Progress of how to use video, How to benefit from it

Yesterday, I actually experienced and physically gained the benefit of watching my self on the video and correcting my self.

The other day, I have recorded my self on video. And, Yesterday, I did class at the same studio and with the same teacher who taught the class the day I recorded. And, the teacher gave us exactly same class.
Then, suddenly I saw my self how I did these exercise the other day, and how I produced all the mistakes. I use the word produce, only because mistakes in Ballet does not happen coincidently. If, dancers make mistakes, there are always reasons for it, therefore I use the word Produce when I make mistakes. Anyway,  I was already correcting my self before I attend the exercises.! Even before we moved on to the exercise to exercise.
No need to explain, I had a great and a very productive class for my self that day.

I felt like I was back in time and have given an opportunity to rewrite and re do the class! And, I made it right ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment