Sunday 20 November 2011

Outcome to Income Part 2

On my previous blog, I discussed about coordination can be tricky to analyse over the video.


Today`s morning class, my colleague gave me an advice about turning, because I realised how bad I am and I was desperate, so I asked for an opinion! He told me that, turning can be much easier if dancers put less effort; almost like just marking!
I immediately tried what he suggested to me, and I found out something new about turning, new sensation.

If, I put less force and attend like almost marking it, I get less tension while I am turning!

Because of the reason above, I am more relaxed while I am turning.

So, I can feel more and scene more while I am turning ; I can collect more information about myself, what is going on, while I am turning!

The main reason why I did not turn well was; because I put more than enough force at the preparation. I think I was focusing too much to turn.  
It is harder to control the turn if there are so much force; Low of gravity!

It is still far far away from good, but it is definitely better and I feel like I am on a right truck.
To be honest, I think it is more physiological rather than physical matter to me.

That was brilliant solution to me. I thank my colleague ;D
I can learn and I should learn from every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment