Thursday 7 February 2013

Planning of interview and discussion for my inquiry.

Since I have started teaching at the college, I have begun to noticed how rapidly world has changed.

I am interested in how web 2.0 changed dance world by comparing the difference between current students and former students; the way of working toward their inquiry and assessments.

I am planning to have a discussion with my students and also the teachers who has more experience of working at the college.

1, How did students research style has changed, and when.

2, How did that effect on their result and the process of inquiry?

3, Pros and Cons of using Web 2.0 for their inquiry.

4, How Web 2.0 and SNS effect on the organisation? i.e students, teachers, and a whole musical thetre department. Pros and Cons of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment