Sunday 14 April 2013

Discovery in my inquiry via interview

Before anaysing my inquiry properly, there are few things I have noticed some facts by going through the experience of interviewing people. Which I would like to share with every one.

* It does not mean they don't want to learn if they struggle to learn.

*Dancers with passion and right focus often go father than dancers who have pure talent.

*Dancers some how always pick up demonstrator's bad points, rather than good points. Because they stands out more.

*Teaching provide opportunities to see the world from student's perspective. Therefore  provides opportunities to mature as a person too.

Also, I have noticed older teachers get, they seemed not to want to bother with the students who do not wish to learn. It seems like the reason was, when dancer/teacher's value and perspective of time has change as they get older.




No comments:

Post a Comment