Sunday 1 January 2012

Ahhhh...4a......

I have just realised that, after I have read professional inquiry, blogging my thoughts, I did not blog my questions. And, this should of been bloged ages ago......Oh no....

What can dancers learn from teaching others?


What is the best way to passing through tacit knowledge to the others in dance?


How can teaching deepen dancers, performers knowledge and understanding?


What do dancers gain from observing others and them self?

I chose these questions for task 4a to explore.
I chose these questions, because I am very interested in how teaching and observing others effect dancers.

From my experience, which is not much, but I have noticed there are something teachers can not help, only dancers can find the answer by exploring by them self, ie practising, performing on stage, learn from the others or by paying attention to general life occurrencien incidents.

Teaching others definitely deepen dancers self knowledge, I physically understand that from my experience. Everyone knows being a good dancer does not necessary mean a great teacher.
But, WHY? I would like to explore on this WHY and HOW teaching experience can take dancers to higher level.
How do they effect on dancers?

Also, I am interested in the way other dancers and teachers teach.
Ten people can teach same thing by ten different ways! How interesting and fascinating!

How to pass on tacit knowledges to the others, that is also one of my main interests.
Because, I personally think that is one of the most tricky and important themes as a teacher, and I assume that could be the key to define ordinary teachers and greater teachers.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment